Steam Management, Inc. is seeking a motivated Project Manager to join the team!!
A key member of the Steam Management team, the Project Manager will be responsible for the financial performance and the timely execution of Steam/HVAC/Water infrastructure projects. Primary responsibilities to include:
• Managing a safe and productive working environment at project
sites located in various locations throughout the country but
focused in the Northeast, Midwest, and Mid-Atlantic.
• Estimating, scope development and fundamental design for
turnkey projects (survey and development).
• Develop and manage
o Safety compliance/meetings, JHA & work plan
o Material submittals, specifications, and RFI’s
o Performance of engineers and subcontractors ensuring that
all work is completed on schedule and to specification.
o Scope of work documentation (as-builts)
o Project Installation schedules,
o Schedule of values, invoicing, change orders, budgets, and
o Closeout, O&M, measurement & verification,
• Safety minded
• Minimum of 5 years Construction Project Management.
• Strong computer skills MS office suite including Excel, Project,
Word, and Outlook.
• Effective communication skills both written and verbal.
• Understanding of steam & hydronic generation and distribution
and condensate return systems
• HVAC and mechanical system checkout, startup and system
• Ability to interpret design documentation.
• Ability to travel
• Valid drivers license and a good driving record
• Based at the Steam Management offices in Ludington MI and /
or Boston MA, ability to work from home office with proximity
to major transportation hub.
• Work onsite (Mon – Fri) while installation are in process.
To apply, send a cover letter and resume to Keith Carlsen II, Vice President & COO, at firstname.lastname@example.org.